How to become member to the Centrifuge Digital Production Association of Ukraine?
Any company with at least one-year related experience is entitled to apply for Centrifuge membership should it comply with the following Digital production requirements:
- Focused on web/mobile/social software solutions development, and is considered to be an expert in digital product development
- Working primarily with marketing products, thus, having both technical and marketing expertise
The companies that fail to meet the specified criteria are not admitted to Centrifuge membership.
If the company complies with the provisions set forth in p.1 above it needs to do the following for becoming a Centrifuge member:
- Deliver a company presentation that would specify the company structure, its mission, targets and objectives as part of Centrifuge membership
- Fill in the electronic application form
- Submit a reference from two Centrifuge member companies
- Get an Association membership approval notice
- Pay UAH5,000 entry fee
A decision to admit the company applying for Centrifuge membership is rendered by Centrifuge members voting at a regular or quarterly meeting. The decision is taken by a simple majority of votes.
Association member companies are obliged to
- Be fully engaged in developing the areas the Association is devoted to
- Abide by the Centrifuge Competition Policy Code
- Keep developing itself
- Pay membership fees properly